We are a multidisciplinary consulting engineering practice immersed in the planning, design, construction and management of infrastructure.
Bari Zambia at a glance.
We provide a complete array of civil engineering consultancy services and are strongly commitment to engineering excellence and quality service delivery.
17 years, 6 months (& counting) of Operation
Bari Zambia Limited was incorporated in July 2005 under the Registration of Companies and Business Names Act CAP 389 of the Laws of Zambia as a local Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy Firm, Company Registration No. 59486.
Bari Zambia is a private Limited Company owned by Zambians, Mr. Elliot B. Phiri, who is currently the Managing Director of the firm, and Mr. Joseph Chomba. The former is a Registered Engineer and boasts vast experience in the Consultancy and Construction Industry. The latter is an Accounting Professional.
We have two offices — Lusaka (Head office) and Ndola, Copperbelt Provice. Our offices have adequate space to cater for the current work force and visiting associates.
To be the world's leading Multidisciplinary Consulting Firm through the provision of a complete array of Engineering Consultancy Services by enhancing synergy of experience, expertise, technology and standard specifications to achieve optimal quality in service and product delivery.
Organization of the Firm.
Equal opportunity employer
People are at the core of our business; their skills, experience and energy are the drivers of the Company’s success.
Highly dedicated team
Our management team consists of folks who are committed to the development of the firm and the nation at large.
Staff Training & Capacity Building
We continuously recruit and train appropriate staff on an on-going basis as the volume of activities increases.
Planning & Design
We design for tomorrow, so that you can build for the future! From inception to completion, we support our clients throughout each phase of the project development, including feasibility studies, environmental & socio-economic impact assessments and detailed design.
Highly qualified, experienced and knowledgeable staff
A strong commitment to the development of our staff's skills is supported by the practice's commitment to ongoing staff development programs through sponsorships, internship as well as internal staff appraisals.
- Our team includes Surveyors, Planners and Engineers from several disciplines including civil, environmental, structural, pavement/highway, mechanical & electrical, in addition to other staff members.
- Thanks to the high professional levels of our staff and the special human relations in the company, we are capable of performing wide and complicated varieties of projects with maximum success.
Office Facilities & Technological Resources
Our offices are fully computerized and have modern telecommunication systems
- Technology provides a vehicle through which Bari Zambia can serve the needs of our clients
- Notwithstanding, technology is not a goal in itself and we are always careful to ensure that we develop our technological resources appropriately.
- Effective, appropriate and timely implementation of technology both within the practice itself and through our designs furthers demonstrates our pragmatic approach to engineering
Areas of Expertise
Having a balanced mix of engineering expertise and experience, advanced technology and understanding of social and environmental issues, we are well placed to meet the challenges of infrastructure delivery.
Our portfolio covers various infrastructure projects throughout Zambia and across the entire spectrum of civil engineering practice.