Consultancy Services for the Design Review and Construction Supervision of the Proposed Rehabilitation of 28km of the Luwingu to Chimpili Gravel Road in Luwingu and Kawambwa Districts
Narrative Description of the Project
Objective of the services is to review of the Engineering designs, review and update the contract documents, carry out Environmental and Social Impact Assessment and provide construction supervision, construction monitoring, measurement of satisfactory work, monitoring HIV awareness and prevention campaigns, preparation of payment certificates, budgetary and quality control, approving soil/materials testing and checking contractors' surveys.
Services Provided by Our Staff
- Engineering Designs
- Construction monitoring,
- Measurement of satisfactory work, and preparation of payment certificates,
- Budgetary and quality control,
- Approving Soil/materials testing,
- Checking contractors’ surveys.
- Preparation of the Environmental and Social Impact Statement
- Preparation of the Resettlement Action Plans, Environmental Management Plan and Social Management Plans