Consultancy Services for the Design Review and Construction Supervision of the Construction/Upgrading of the Mansa-Luwingu (M003) Road (175km) in Luapula and Northern Provinces and 30km of Township Roads in Mansa
Narrative Description of the Project
Objective of the services is to review the Engineering designs, conduct an Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, review and update the contract documents and provide construction supervision, construction monitoring, monitoring HIV awareness and prevention campaigns, measurement of satisfactory work, preparation of payment certificates, budgetary and quality control, approving soil/materials testing and checking contractors' surveys.
Services Provided by Our Staff
- Construction monitoring,
- Measurement of satisfactory work, and preparation of payment certificates,
- Budgetary and quality control,
- Approving Soil/materials testing,
- Checking contractors’ surveys.
- Preparation of the Environmental and Social Impact Statement
- Preparation of the Resettlement Action Plans, Environmental Social Management Plans